| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rosario in May is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 46.7mm (1.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Rosario May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rosario, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rosario:
- Concordia, Argentina - 316.6 kms (196.7 miles) NE
- Salto, Uruguay - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) ENE
- Parana, Argentina - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) NNE
- Gualeguaychu, Argentina - 202.4 kms (125.7 miles) E
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 255.6 kms (158.9 miles) E
- Pergamino, Argentina - 110 kms (68.3 miles) S
- Colonia, Uruguay - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) ESE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 285.6 kms (177.4 miles) SE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) SE
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) SE